Tuesday, April 29, 2014

C4K April

Week #7

Comment #1
Jorelle in Miss King's Year 3/4 class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand

Jorelle posted a Vimeo in which she reflects on some of the technology tools she has used. She states that HyperStudio is the tool that she has enjoyed learning the most and it is her favorite way to create and share. Google Drive is her least favorite because she says it is hard for her to write.

HyperStudio

I commented that she is doing a good job on her reflection video, and that I learned about something new from the video - HyperStudio. I told her that I researched HyperStudio and it sounds like a fun way to create and share. I encouraged her to keep up the good work.


Comment #2
Villi in Miss Walters and Mrs. Barks' Year 6 class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand

Villi posted a photo of him and some of his classmates sitting on the edge of a pool kicking their legs. He said they are taking swimming lessons and they have amazing instructors. He also said that he hopes to be able to dive in next time.

I commented that she and her classmates look like they are having a good time at the pool. I told her that I hope she enjoys swimming and that I hope she gets to learn how to dive soon. I encouraged her to keep up the good work on her swimming lessons.


Comment #3
Tamara in Mrs. Jacobsen's Year 5/6 class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand

Tamara's last post was on December 2, 2013. It is a two slide Google Docs presentation. The first slide is a picture of Tamara, and on the second slide she writes that she is in Mrs. Jacobsen's class, she enjoys playing with her sister on the weekends, and at school she likes to write and work on the computer.

I commented that I enjoyed her Google Docs presentation about herself. She wrote that she likes writing at school, so I asked her if she likes to write stories. I encouraged her to keep up the good work on her blog.


Week #8

Comment #1
Lotu in Miss Lavakula's Year 4/5 class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand

Lotu made a Vimeo of the life cycle of a butterfly.
Life Cycle of a Butterfly

I commented that she did a great job on the life of cycle of a butterfly. I told her that I especially liked how she made the butterfly fly. I encouraged her to keep up the good work.

Comment #2
Jasmyne in Miss Lavakula's Year 4/5 class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand

Jasmyne did a Google Docs presentation on the Pohutukawa tree, a native tree of New Zealand.

I commented that she did a good job on her presentation, and that the Pohutukawa trees are beautiful. I told her that I especially like the picture of the tree that crosses over the street. I encouraged her to keep up the good work.

Comment #3
Efa-Lata in Mrs. She's Year 2 class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand

Efa-Lata reads sentences about her trip to the beach at Mission Bay with her family.

I commented that she did a good job reading her sentences. I told her that it sounds like she had a good time at the beach at Mission Bay, and that I like to go to the beach, too. I encouraged her to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment